Our raspberry blanche cooler is the perfect thirst-quencher for the hot season. Sweet with a hint of tartness, it’s sure to hit the spot.
Raspberry blanche cooler
- 3 oz Blanche Armagnac Delord
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz Jahiot Crème de Framboise liqueur
- 2 oz club soda
- Add the first 3 ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake a few times, then add ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled glass full of ice. Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with raspberries and lemon slice or mint.
Did you enjoy the recipe? Let us know in the comment section below.
Enjoy Taste of France? Well you’re in luck as Taste of France Issue Five is out of the oven!