Our raspberry blanche cooler is the perfect thirst-quencher for the hot season. Sweet with a hint of tartness, it’s sure to hit the spot.
Raspberry blanche cooler
Sweet, with a hint of tartness, this refreshing raspberry blanche cooler is the perfect thirst-quencher for the hot season.
Servings: 2 people
- 3 oz Blanche Armagnac Delord
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz Jahiot Crème de Framboise liqueur
- 2 oz club soda
- Add the first 3 ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake a few times, then add ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour into a chilled glass full of ice. Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with raspberries and lemon slice or mint.
Recipe courtesy of www.heavenlyspirits.com
Enjoy Taste of France? Well you’re in luck as Taste of France Issue Five is out of the oven!
- Figs in red wine jelly and Stilton ice cream
- Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts
- Marseille Street Food Festival 2023
- Mussels, corn and caviar by Fanny Rey
- Paris gastronomy exhibition runs until July