Food-lovers rejoice! The fabulous Taste of France magazine is back for a third issue and is packed to the gills with news, recipes and more. Here are five reasons you should pre-order your copy today…
- Fantastic competition prizes, such as a luxury three-night stay in Bordeaux
- Dozens of classic French recipes that you can easily make at home, from boeuf bourguignon to croque-monsieur
- The biggest names in French cuisine, including Paul Bocuse, Anne-Sophie Pic and Raymond Blanc
- News and views from the world of French food and drink, from the most gourmet vending machines to a brand new cheese to garlic jam
- The best restaurants, gastro-museums and wine bars to add to your must-visit list in 2021
Don’t delay, indulge your taste buds and order your copy of Taste of France Issue 3. Bon appétit!