Serves: 2 tall glasses
This is the ultimate, indulgent and creamy chocolate thick-shake – and made in minutes using our delicious Hazelnut Chocolate Spread.
- 200g Bonne Maman Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 400ml milk or milk substitute
- 465ml tub vanilla ice-cream
- Whipped cream, chocolate shapes and curls to decorate
1Pop the Hazelnut Chocolate Spread jar – minus the metal lid – in a microwave and warm through for 10-15 seconds. Put a large tablespoonful in the bottom of two tall glass tumblers and swirl the spread around to make a marbled effect.
2Put the remaining spread and milk in a blender and whizz until smooth. Add about half the ice-cream and whizz again until smooth.
3Pour into the glasses and top with scoops of the remaining ice-cream, swirls of whipped cream and chocolate decorations.
- To use up leftover Easter chocolate, use grated Easter eggs or chocolate bunnies to top the whipped cream.