Please note: If you buy books linked to our site, we may earn a commission from Bookshop.org, whose fees support independent bookshops.
Indulge in the ultimate culinary delight with this mouthwatering BBQ recipe featuring lobster, prawns, and crayfish. This dish is a showstopper fit for any meal. Complete with a delectable smoky sriracha mayonnaise and tantalising herbed butter, this recipe is sure to elevate your dining experience to new heights. Get ready to impress your guests with a feast they won’t soon forget!
BBQ prawns, lobster and crayfish with herb butter and siracha mayonnaise
- 2 lobster sliced in half lengthways
- 450 g king prawns
- 300 g crayfish
- 150 g unsalted butter softened
- 1 tsp Maldon salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 10 g parsley finely chopped
- 10 g coriander finely chopped
- 2 lemons halves
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Begin by mixing together the herb butter for your seafood. In a small bowl mix together the softened butter with Maldon salt, cracked black pepper, the chopped parsley and coriander. Set aside.
- The perfect way to cook your seafood is on a hot BBQ, however if you don’t have one then a griddle pan will work too. Make sure it has reached a medium to high temperate, and start by grilling your lobster halves. Cook flesh side down on the griddle until the meat has turned pink and has some lovely charring on it. The shells will turn orangey pink too, and this is when you know your lobster are cooked. Do the same with the king prawns and crayfish, although these will take less time to cook.
- While your seafood is cooking, it is also nice to griddle some lemon to serve alongside. Simply add your lemon halves cut side down onto the grill and allow them to cook and char for 3 minutes.
- Once your seafood is all cooked, pile onto a large serving platter and using a pastry brush, brush all across the flesh with your delicious herb butter – letting it melt in. Place your griddled lemon onto the serving platter too.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise and sriracha. Serve this alongside the platter of BBQ seafood and allow everyone to tuck in!