Street Food Festival comes to Marseille
Marseille is all set to host the third edition of its popular Street Food Festival this summer, with food, music and a lively party atmosphere set to thrill the crowds across the 6,000m2 of the Esplanade de la Major.
From 5pm to 1am on the evenings of June 15, 16 and 17, festival-goers will enjoy Mediterranean street food to the sound of the very best local DJs.
The Street Food Festival, which last year attracted 25,000 visitors, is one of the events offered as part of the Marseille Provence Gastronomie programme designed by Provence Tourisme. Visiting gourmets can expect everything from Lebanese dishes to Franco-Moroccan fusion to hot dogs and waffles, all washed down with a fine selection of beers and wines.
Please note: we may earn commissions from tours booked through links on our site.
- Chef Paul Marcon to represent France in Bocuse d’or 2025
- Crocus de Nîmes by Maison du Goût
- The world’s largest pastry arts campus : École Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie
- Champagne harvest 2023: record-breaking bunches signal exceptional year
- Rugby World Cup fans treated to Michelin-worthy street food