Whip up a batch of this delicious French crêpes St Marie for a breakfast treat or a delicious dessert.
- 1 perfectly ripe mango, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 100g small seedless black grapes, halved
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 small lime
- 4 tbsp Bonne Maman Salted Caramel
- 1 tbsp dark rum
- 500g tub Greek strained yoghurt
- 4 traditional French crêpes
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
1Mix together all the prepared fruit and add the lime juice with about half the lime zest.
2Fold the Salted Caramel and rum into the Greek yoghurt and spread about half the mixture over the crêpes then fold into quarters.
3Spoon the lime-soaked fruits over the crêpes, sprinkle with the toasted coconut flakes, remaining lime zest and serve with the remaining caramel yoghurt.
Where or how can buy French Crepes ?