Salmon pâté with smoked salt
This salmon pâté with smoked salt recipe is simple and delicious. You can have it on top of toasted slice of bread for a fancy brunch, or use it as a canapé topping to wow your dinner party guests.
Servings: 4 People
- 150 g smoked salmon cut into pieces
- 180 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Small handful of dill
- Small handful of chives
- 1 tbsp capers drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp smoked Maldon salt and cracked black pepper
- Put the ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Mix together so everything is combined
- Serve with rye bread, lemon wedges, and an extra sprinkle of dill
Turn it into hors d’oeuvre by serving it on top of crackers or blinis. You can substitute the Maldon salt with any coarse salt and a pinch of coarse ground black pepper.
For more like this visit www.maldonsalt.com
Find where you can buy Maldon Salt here.