Makes: 8 cocktails
Active time: 10 minutes
Get into the Christmas spirit with Héloïse Brion’s version of some festive cider.
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp (⅔ oz./20 g) superfine sugar
- 8 pinches ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 bottle hard apple cider, preferably naturally fermented, well chilled
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco, well chilled
- Several large ice cubes
- 8 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
1In a small, shallow bowl, combine the sugar with 6 pinches of cinnamon.
2Wet the rim of each of 8 glasses and dip into the cinnamon sugar.
3Carefully fill the glasses halfway with cider and top off with champagne or prosecco.
4Add a few large ice cubes to each drink and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon.
5Garnish with the cinnamon sticks and serve immediately.