An original mint julep recipe, which replaces Bourbon with Copalli Cacao, for a gourmet mint-chocolate flavour.
Chocolate Mint Julep
An original Mint Julep recipe, which replaces Bourbon with Copalli Cacao, for a gourmet mint-chocolate flavour.
- 3 cl Copalli Cacao
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 1.5 cl cane sugar syrup
- Crushed ice
- Place the mint leaves and syrup in a Julep green and gently crush the ice.
- Add Copalli Cacao and fill half the glass with crushed ice.
- Stir until the glass is frosted on the outside
- Finish filling with the crushed ice
- Decorate with a sprig of mint and sprinkle with cocoa powder
Recipe from Copalli Rum.