A quick and easy cheesecake recipe with honey mustard to elevate the flavours and excite the pallet.
- 12 pre-baked individual tartelette cases
- 1 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons *Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 cup of Seasonal fruits to decorate
1In a bowl mix the mascarpone cheese, icing sugar and *Maille Honey Mustard until combined.
2Place in a pipping bag and dispense evenly in the tartelletes.
3Slice the fruit and decorate them.
4Place in a fridge for 1 hour before serving or transfering.