Classic French crêpes are light in texture, lacy and crisp on the edges and delicious all-around! This Pancake Day try filling them with fresh raspberries, lemon curd and crème fraîche for a fabulous, zesty new take on the lemon and sugar original.
- 6 Large French Crêpes, see our Classic French Crêpes recipe.
For the filling
- 12 tbsp Bonne Maman Lemon Curd
- 300g fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar to dust
- 6 tbsp crème fraîche or vanilla ice-cream
1If the crêpes are not freshly made, wrap in foil and warm in a low oven for 10 minutes.
2Spread each warm crêpe generously with about 2 tbsp lemon curd.
3Add a small handful of raspberries into the centre. Fold in the crêpe sides and roll up to form small parcels.
4Dust lightly with icing sugar and top with crème fraîche or ice-cream.
5Add a few more berries and enjoy straight away.
- If fresh raspberries are out of season use thawed frozen berries.
- Add a splash of Crème de Framboise or Crème de Cassis to the berries before using.