Preparation time: 20 minutes
Pasta is a simple dish, but one that can be elevated and allows you to be playful in the kitchen, these Maille mustards, do both when added to pasta giving you a flavour experience rather than just a dish.
- 500 grams tagliatelle pasta or make your own pasta
- 200 millilitres double cream
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Original
- 1 tablespoon Maille Wholegrain Mustard for the classic or *Maille chardonnay wholegrain mustard for the gourmet version
- 100 grams grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1Bring a large and deep saucepan filled with 3/4 of water to the boil.
2In the meantime, add the Maille Wholegrain Mustard and the cream, to a shallow pan, place on low heat and bring to a simmer.
3Boil your pasta as instructed by the package or recipe, once boiled strain and add to the saucepan with the sauce and mix thoroughly for the sauce to wet all the pasta, serve with grated Parmesan and a few basil leaves.