If you want to do something more exciting and summery with your brioche this is a stress-free, fuss-free twist!
- 6tbsp Bonne Maman Black Cherry Conserve
- 200ml pomegranate and raspberry juice
- 225g brioche bread, cut into large, bite-sized pieces
- 225g fresh raspberries or blueberries
- 225g fresh, pitted cherries
- 225g strawberries, halved or sliced
- Crème Fraiche, to serve
1Put the Bonne Maman Black Cherry Conserve and juice into a small saucepan and heat together gently until the conserve has melted. Bring to the boil and bubble for 2-3 minutes until lightly thickened and syrupy.
2Tip all the brioche into a deep, glass serving bowl and pour over the warm syrup. Put a small plate on top, press down and add a weight. Chill overnight.
3Spoon the fresh fruit over the brioche and top with spoonfuls of crème fraiche before serving.